Category: SAP Training
SAP BI (Business Intelligence)
Here in this module SAP Training Business Intelligence does the work of sorting, analyzing and reporting of the data extracted from multiple data sources. All this type of data comes from the SAP BW (Business Warehouse) that performs the function of data integration, transformation, consolidation and storing the data in the last. It is a broad concept, to learn it, join our one of the fine SAP Training Institute at Noida.
In SAP BI the data is controlled by a centralized tool which is SAP BI Administration Workbench that proved functions and infrastructure like OLAP Processor, Metadata Repository, Process designer and other functions.
The Business Explorer is used as for reporting and analysis tool supporting in query, analysis & reporting functions in BI. It is an open and standard tool helpful in generating the data from various systems and sending it to the BI system. After evaluating the data with the help of different reporting tools it can be distributed to other systems as well.
You can join this SAP Training as it gives –
- Single point entry to the information through BI and there is a single place where the data gathered from different sources can be easily transferred.
- This data can be reflected in the form of reports that helps in further analysis and decision making.
- It provides easy GUI with improved formatting.
- Has the ability to do analysis of data sources of different dimensions.
- It has an easy integration with other platforms as well.
Our SAP BI Training Course Content
What You Learn
- Complete BI with indepth understanding
- Clarity on implementation and support activity
- Daily run and maintain activity
- Business understanding on some of the modules : SD MM and CO specifically
- Day of a SAP BI Consultant in an organization
- Data warehouse fundamentals
- Introduction to SAP R/3, ECC and BW
- BW architecture
- Multi dimensional Modeling
- Star Schema, BW extended Star Schema
- Administrator Work Bench
- InfoObjects ( attributes and texts and hierarchies)
- InfoCubes, Transactional ( Real-time ) InfoCubes
- ODS ( DSO) -> Standard, Transactional and Write Optimized
- PSA, Source Systems
- Transfer Rules
- Update Rules
- Data Transfer Process
- Loading Master Data using flat files
- Loading transaction data using flat files
- ODS -> Change Log, Active Table and New Table
- Managing Delta using ODS
- Process Chains
- Open Hub service
- Activating the Business content
- Loading Master data from ECC
- Delta Management
- Various types of R3 Extractors
- Extraction from LO Cockpit
- User Exits
- SAP Landscape and Transports
- Real Time Data Acquisition
- BEx reporting ->BEx Query Designer, Calculated and Restricted Key
- Figures, Variables ( Characteristic, Formula and Text Variables )
- Query properties, Exceptions and Conditions, BEx Analyzer
- Workbooks, Report to Report Interface ( RRI )
- Information Broadcasting
- Web Application Designer
- Report Designer
- Generic Extractors
- Mini Project